Jumat, 15 Agustus 2014

My oily testimony - Thieves

Here's my testimony about using  Thieves made by Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil.

We went to a gathering party with my husband's family. Everyone around us got cough and cold. Everyone, but us. That day we spent all day together. Then in a few days, one of them posted a status on facebook, said that he had to go to ER last night because he got strep throat! Not long after that, I woke up one morning with sore throat and started to cough. I remember that I got Everyday Oils kit. So I searched on internet and tried this recipe :
1 mug of hot water + 3 drops Lemon + 1 drops Peppermint + 1 drop Thieves.
After I took it 2-3 times a day as needed, then the third day I was back to completely normal again!


Follow my facebook fanpage : Essential Drops
Also let's connect at Instagram : @y_beuker
Visit my website : www.youngliving.org/yennibeuker
If you are in Allendale, Michigan area & surrounded area, let's meet! Feel free to ask me questions.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar