Jumat, 27 Juni 2014

Young Living Essential Oils - Essential Drops

 So... Since  a friend of mine mention essential oils on facebook, I have searched & learnt a lot about it. Before that, I only use store bought lavender oils. I use that oil for a bath, combined with epsom salt to help me relax and relieve my sore feet, or sometimes back problem. Many times I wished that I had home remedies like when I was in Indonesia so I don't have to go to the doctor or find something from the pharmacy to help with my pain. I don't think take pills is a good solution for sore muscle.

Because I work in America (aka kerja rodi haha...) that doesn't mean I have to have pills sandwhich every day.
I refuse to take that pharmacy pills because it will just cover the symptoms and not solving the problem itself. Yes, I still have that kind of freedom so I can do that.
About early in May 2014, I ended my search about essential oils and decided to become a member of Young Living Essential Oils.

I’m not here to start or engage in any debate on which EO provider is best. Suffice it to say, there are many quality oils out there, and everyone chooses the ones that work best for them.

I like Young Living because they carefully monitor every step of the production from beginning to end through a unique “seed to seal” process, ensuring purity, safety and effectiveness.
I’m going deeper – and I plan to share my experiences along the way. :)

This was is an investment of around $150, but definitely the best value when starting out, as it’s a great base of oils to begin with, plus a diffuser, all valued around $300.

Join my facebook about Young Living Essential Oils
You can visit my fanpage, Essential Drops, right here. Don't forget to click "Like" button on the right top & check on "Get Notification" option.


How about you?
Are you into Essential Oils? What do you use them for? Share with us in the comments below!

 


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar